- Review at least 30 minutes every night.
- Never hand something in if i'm not proud of it.
- Keep my binder organized throughout the term.
- Hand in all assignments.
- Get homework done right away.
- Dont get stressed over test marks!
- Dont fall behind in school because of a busy schedule
Reflection on term 1 goals:
I had many goals this year.
With my first goal-I think I mainly accomplished it however there were some days that I just got home really late and I didn't have time :(
With my second goal, I completely accomplished it. I was proud of all my work :)
MY THIRD GOAL WAS A HUGE SUCCESSES! My binder stayed organized all term!
My fourth goal was also very well done. Not only did i had in everything, I did every homework check the first day, and I did all corrections I possibility could.
My fifth goal was not really completed. I still found myself struggling with due dates. This led to my seventh goal being iffy too. I handed every single assignment on time! But i felt rushed and worried.
My sixth goal has always been a huge issue for me, as it continues to be. Im working on it however.
I would like to keep and maintain all my goals this term, and push them forward into term three as well!